Ship grabs are used in several ways. Barges with single deck cranes or large bulk material carriers with three or four deck cranes. The capacity range of crane capacities is usually between 20 and 75 ton with a working radius from 25.0 to 38.0 meters. To best utilize the outreach & positioning efficiency, the cranes can be planted on eccentric platforms.
Besides, single boom cranes there are special double girder deck cranes designed for use on board transshipped where high turnover rates & continuous operation are required. Our ship grabs can be fit for best bulk material handling for mobile harbor cranes, harbor cranes, ship cranes, floating cranes ship unloaders, level luffing crane and Crawler crane.
- Iron ore, clinker and limestone
- Coal and cokes
- Agri bulk Materials like grain, cereals , corn
- fertilizer and phosphates
- Biomass, like wood pellets and wood chips
- Iron scrap
- Dredging grabs (mainly silt and mud)
- Digging clamshell buckets (clay and hard ground layers). Grabs are available in two and four rope versions.