Electro Hydraulic Clamshell Grabs are developed for charging & discharging bulk materials. Grabs are to be fitted on cranes with one single drum in ship cranes or harbour cranes. Grabs are manufactured of high wear resistant steel for log durable life.
Clamshell Grabs are designed for handling coal/coke, grain, fertilizer, sand, slag, ash, cement, clinker, limestone, iron ore, & stones etc.
Pressure unloading valves hold the load while electric motor is off that control the oil temperature under control thus increasing the life of hydraulic components. Control block only moves fluid when required.
- Opens and closes by electro motor.
- Operation Voltage 3 x440 V / 50 Hz operation.
- Oil tank firmly enclosed which protect oil from environment dust.
- Sturdy structure with high tensile steel
- Anti-wear manganese steel teeth built grabs
- Manufacturer with superior quality anti-abrasive & Anti-wear steel material for durable life.
- Grab specially build from 1 cbm up to 30 cbm.