Hydraulic clamshell grab bucket
Hydraulic clamshell grab bucket is an equipment creation with two shells, controlled by hydraulic cylinder with one, two or four cylinders available can be horizontal or vertical mounted. Clamshell bucket can be used for loading & digging or dredging purposes. Hydraulic clamshell bucket can be execute work (load) precisely such as wood chips, waste, paper, sand, dirt, mud, & food etc.
|Capacity m3||0.75 – 12|
|Working Pressure Bar||160-200|
|Approx. Weight Kg.||1500 – 5050|
|Dimensions in mm||1700 – 3305|
|Pin & Axles||En8|
|Knife Edges||Hardox 400/500|
Hydraulic clamshell grab bucket Custom Description
Our hydraulic clamshell buckets can be installed on fixed cranes, truck, forestry cranes, excavators, crawlers and so on. Bucket have two types as light & heavy. Light bucket used for handle waste, dirt as other hand heavy models used for intensive heavy work. Grab bucket can be used with open & closed shells with dust covers, depending upon work requirement and the kind of material to be hold.
On request we can customize special hydraulic clamshell bucket with specific features & specification for ship cranes.
Hydraulic Clamshell Grab Bucket Features
- Sturdy structure with high tensile steel.
- Anti-wear manganese steel teeth built grabs.
- Grab specially build from 0.75 cbm up to 30 cbm.
- FEA done according to standard. ISO 9001/2015.
- Design & fabrication according to DIN 15018.
- Mechanical or hydraulic rotation optional available.
- Reduced height, multi-stable, can work at any angle.
- Manufacturer with superior quality anti-abrasive & Anti-wear steel material for durable life.
- Mechanical rotator for 270˚ rotation (The mechanical rotator will standard be executed with 200mm height compensation).
- Hydraulic rotator for 360˚ rotation.
- Hydraulic 360˚ rotation by means of slewing ring and hydro Motor Without rotation (fitted with plate and lifting eye(s).
Hydraulic clamshell grab bucket manufacturers in India
These grabs are specially designed for charging and discharging of sand, gravel and other bulk materials and are also available in an execution for digging or dredging purposes. The grabs can be executed with open and closed shells with dust covers, dep ending on the job and type of material to be handled. The grabs are manufactured of high wear resistant steels. All bearing are heavy –duty and sealed for high performance. Optional the shells can be executed with clay ejector to push out sticky material, like clay. The grabs can be manufactured in any execution weight and capacity you require. A suspension link for connection of the grab to the crane can be manufactured according to your requirements.
- Attachment from excavator/ mobile crane/stationary loader cranes.
- Hydraulic supply from external system.